Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretty Spring Pictures from the Yakima Valley...


A honeybee on a dandelion in mom's garden.

I know - I'm not doing too well with keeping you all up to date with the Montana life. I do have a valid excuse this week. I am home in the Yakima Valley! I am so happy to be here it's ridiculous. The sun has been out for the most part while I've been home. It hasn't been super warm but I will take it for sure! The day before Easter the most gorgeous day I have seen since leaving Washington and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I spent time with my brother catching up and just plain being in the same area as each other.


Mom's spring flowers. B-E-A-utiful!

I am lucky to have a job that allows me to take extended vacations when ever I want. I am working through some personnel issues at work as best I can but it can get extremely frustrating at times. This break was desperately needed for that reason and to escape the poopy weather in North central Montana. :) It'll all work itself out but some days are just too much and this chick comes home to drink a beer or glass of wine. Trust me, that's an extremely rare occurrence. I should stock up on some ultra good Yakima Valley wine while I'm home. :)

Apparently eg-laying time is a community event.


While in Washington, I took the opportunity to visit WSU and straighten some things out. This visit not only wasted a day but didn't really accomplish anything but honestly pissing me off. I can't say it was all my fault but I guess I didn't do things in a timely manner what with getting used to a new job and all. I am also caught in the middle of a pissing match between the higher-ups at CAHNRS and that I do not appreciate. Bottom line is that pissing match is going to result in me having to add 6 credits to my degree without receiving "credit" for them towards my degree. Oh well I guess....what can ya do?

I miss the Yakima Valley so much while I'm away but when I'm here I truly miss my work and the people that go with it. Tough choices I tell ya! Anyways here are some pictures from around the farm to tide you all over until I get back to the Treasure State. That's Montana's motto for those of you who don't know. :)

 A couple pictures of mom's dogwood tree. Gorgeous! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment